MAHP is Hiring an Administrative Assistant!
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative assistance to the Executive Director and Deputy Directors to assure timely communications, scheduling, and flow of communication. The position will be the main contact for members and other interested parties in their contact with MAHP and will be expected to work with MAHP staff to provide timely and accurate information in response to any inquiry.
Further, this position will be responsible for the development of scheduled meetings, travel, and presentations by the Executive Director and three Deputy Director staff positions. This position will assist in the development of legislative and advocacy policy through support to multiple MAHP standing committees and will assist in the implementation of adopted policies and positions.
The Administrative Assistant will be directly under the supervision of Executive Director.
• Handling the phone operations, mail distribution, and other clerical duties for MAHP.
• Greet visitors to the MAHP office and maintain presentable conference rooms and common areas.
• Schedule appointments and maintain calendars for the Executive Director and multiple Deputy Directors.
• Schedule and coordinate staff and other meetings.
• Prepare communications, such as emails reports, and other correspondence as requested.
• Write and edit documents including letters, memos, and spreadsheets.
• Production of information and scheduling of MAHP committees in coordination with MAHP staff.
• Assuring the certified consolidated audit requirements of recording all incoming checks to various MAHP financial accounts.
• Maintaining the MAHP database and overseeing input to accurately reflect changes in membership, mailings, and group listings.
• Assist the MAHP Foundation on special projects as assigned by the Executive Director.
• Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director or Deputy Directors.
Salary commensurate with experience, $45,000 – $55,000. Employer sponsored health insurance provided along with annual contribution to HSA. Employer 7% annual 401K contribution.
Interested in Applying:
Please send Resume to Christine Sundell at CSundell@mahp.org