This story is from Molina Healthcare. Read more here.
You can take control of your health and your health care when you get annual checkups from your primary care provider (PCP). Regular checkups and tests are a great way to talk to your doctor about your concerns and questions. They allow your PCP to find health problems early, when your chances for treatment and recovery are better.
Depending on your age and health status, your PCP might:
- Check your blood pressure, height, weight and body mass index (BMI)
- Screen for cholesterol and diabetes
- Get you up to date on vaccinations you need
- Answer questions about your health or medicines you take
- Talk to you about other screenings and tests you may need
Remember! Prevention and early diagnosis lead to better health outcomes.
Make your health a priority. Take time to take care of yourself. Schedule your annual checkup today!back to blog