Limited-life Total Health Care Foundation announces first round of grants
- $220,000 to Vista Maria to equip its emergency intake wing for young, female victims of human trafficking
- $202,000 to Neighborhood Service Organization to support health care and care management for homeless and at-risk populations
- $165,000 to CATCH to support efforts to improve the quality of life for pediatric patients and their families at Children’s Hospital of Michigan and Henry Ford Hospital.
- $150,000 to Make Your Date Detroit, a Wayne State University program working to ensure Detroit women can easily access prenatal care and coverage
- $100,000 to Cass Community Social Services to support the construction of two tiny homes for low-income Detroit residents. The homes will be constructed on vacant land on Monterey Street
- $100,000 to St. Vincent de Paul Society to help fund the provision of rent, utilities, food and other basic necessities for those impacted by COVID-19
- $4,000 to Oakland University to provide critical flu shots to students